A Steering Group has been formed to develop the neighbourhood plan with representatives from across the group parish and consisting of both parish councillors and members of the public.
Chairman – Martin Soble
Project Manager – John Lyons
Finance Manager – Alison Palfrey
Communications Manager – TBC
Minutes Secretary – TBC
Group Members – Peter Pember, Alison Nash, Charlie Evans, James Powell, Adrian Collins, Esther Croke, William Lyons, Jim Neale, Rachel Probert, Andy Smith, Esther Rudge, Ann Stoakes, Martin Soble & Bridget Derc.
Purpose of the Steering Group:
- Investigate and identify support for the Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP).
- Produce a Project Plan which identifies priorities and a timescale for action.
- Identify sources of and secure necessary funding.
- Take responsibility for planning, budgeting and monitoring expenditure on the NDP
and report back to the Group Parish Council on these matters.
- Liaise with relevant authorities and organisations to make the NDP as effective as
- Identify ways of involving the whole community and gather the views and opinions of
as many groups and organisations in the parishes as possible.
- Determine the types of survey and information gathering to be used.
- Be responsible for the analysis of all survey information.
- Regularly report back the Group Parish Council on progress, issues arising and
outcomes from the exercise.
- Oversee the production of the Neighbourhood Development Plan.